Physical Activity for your BRAIN
Sparta Athletic Club
A club where teens can join a local and online community to increase their physical activity. A local club will require a Coach (responsible adult) to facilitate group workouts 2-3 times per week. In addition to local clubs, there is an expansive online community for teens to connect with other Sparta Athletic Club members. Independant workout-from-anywhere programming is included for the days of the week when the local group does not meet.
Why is it critical for teens to move?
- Healthy teens become healthy adults
- Reduces stress and depression
- Reduces the risk for obesity
- Increases focus, resulting in higher test scores
- Be more social
- Fight unhealthy addictions
- Make better decisions