Hi everyone. My name is Troy and it’s been five weeks since I’ve posted. I’m full of excuses. Busy at work, planning a trip, international travel, illness, different spring breaks for four kids, yada yada… But in reality, there’s a wealth of things on the list to write about and I haven’t made the time for it. If I’m honest, I haven’t had the inspiration. I have sat down multiple times to craft a post, and I haven’t finished one. So this is the marker I’m laying down. Write, or hang up the keyboard.
I have several posts planned. Here’s a quick list of what I’ll post in the coming weeks:
- A frequent visitor’s guide to Barcelona
- Buying property in Catalunya
- Attending El Clasico as a Barcelona fan in Madrid
- Being a Beginner
- Learning to Climb Part 2
- Running – Continuing Return from Injury
- Why Not Inner Peace through Christianity?